Giving from Your 401k or IRA Retirement Plan
You've worked hard and planned for retirement. Now, with a little creativity, you can leverage your retirement assets to benefit you and your family, reduce federal taxes, and support PCSC far into the future.
How It Works
- Name or designate Presbyterian Communities of South Carolina as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified retirement plan.
- Pass the balance of your retirement assets to PCSC by contacting your plan administrator.
- Important! Tell PCSC about your gift. Your plan administrator is not obligated to notify us. So if you don't tell us, we may not know.
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family's needs change during your lifetime.
- Your heirs avoid the potential double taxation on the assets left in your retirement account.
The 2nd Sixty Planned Giving Initiative
As we celebrate the blessings of our first 60 years in ministry to seniors, we are also preparing for an exciting future with the 2nd Sixty Planned Giving Initiative.Learn more about our past and dream about our future!